Bank of India PO 2023: If you have applied for the Bank of India PO Recruitment exam, then it is important to know that you can easily download your BOI PO Hall Ticket 2023 from the official website of Bank of India. This article will provide a comprehensive overview of the BOI PO exam, including important dates, syllabus, selection procedure, and how to download the BOI PO Admit Card. It is recommended to read this article carefully to understand all the related information.
Brief info about Bank of India PO
Bank of India has recently published a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I. This recruitment is for those candidates who have passed the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) in 2023. Candidates who are eligible for the vacancy can download their admit card. Before applying, it is recommended to read the advertisement thoroughly to understand the eligibility criteria, age limit, post wise eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus and any other relevant information. Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements before submitting your application.
Important dates of Bank of India PO
- Application start date : 11/02/2023
- Last date of apply online: 25/02/2023
- Last date of fee payment: 25/02/2023
- Admit Card Release Date: 11/03/2023
- Exam Date: 19/03/2023
- Result date : Not yet declared
Application fee for BOI PO
- Candidate belongs to General / OBC/ EWS category need to pay Rs. 850/-
- Candidate belongs to SC/ ST/ PH category need to pay Rs. 175/-
- You can pay the examination fee through online mode using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Vacancy details of Bank of India PO
BOI has been released Notification for the project No. 2022-23/3, in which vacancies of Total 500 post declared to fill up. Details are as under:
|Post Name||Scale of Post||Category wise Vacancy||Total|
|Credit Officer in General Banking||JMGS-I||SC-53ST-30OBC—97EWS-35GEN-135||350|
|IT Officer in Specialist Stream||JMGS-I||SC-23ST-10OBC-41EWS-13GEN-63||150|
Eligibility for Bank of India PO
- Candidate must be either citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan Refugee
- Minimum age- 20 years
- Maximum age- 29 years
- Relaxation for Upper age limit will be applied as per Bank of India recruitment rules.
- For Credit Officers you need to have a degree in any discipline from university recognized by the GOI.
- For IT Officer as Specialist you need to have a 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in CS/ CA/ IT/ Electronics/ E&T/ E&C/ E&I or a gradute degree in any discipline and post Graduate Degree in Eletronics/ E&T/ E&C/ E&I/ CS/ IT/ Computer Applications
Syllabus for Bank of India PO 2023 Exam
Before appearing in the BOI PO Exam, you need to get the necessary information about pattern and syllabus of exam for year 2023.
|Name of Tests||No of questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Descriptive paper||2||25|
- It will be a computer based exam, a 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty if you give a wrong answer to a question.
- Test will be bilingually i.e. English and Hindi. Descriptive papers will be in English.
- For English language you will be asked 35 questions of 40 marks for which you will be given a duration of 40 minutes.
- Total duration of exam will be 210 minutes i.e. 3.5 hours
Selection procedure of Bank of India PO
Selection for BOI PO will be through online test, Group Discussion, personal interview and then will be selected finally for the post.
Read Also: Rajasthan PTET 2023 Notification Release: How To Apply Online
How to download Bank of India PO Admit Card 2023
If you also want to download Bank of India PO Admit Card 2023 very easily, then you should download your BOI PO Hall Ticket 2023 very easily with your registration number and roll number and date of birth. Steps to Download Bank of India Admit Card 2023 with the help of official website Bank of India are given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official portal Bank of India. Coming to the home page, you have to click on the call letter.
- After this you now click on the recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-1 on passing Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance.
- Under Steps to Download Bank of India Admit Card 2023, a new one will open in front of you, here you will have to enter all your login credentials.
- In this way you will get your admit card on your screen.
- You will need to take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference.
Important links of Bank of India PO
|BOI Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|BOI Answer Key||Not yet published|
|BOI Exam Result||Not yet declared|